Monday, June 1, 2015
Pay It Forward
This Pay It Forward project basically talks about how I found the career of my choice after taking health path core and clinical health. It shows what experiences affected me the most which lead me to choosing my career. Overtime throughout having all these experiences which include guest speakers, field trips, learning new skills, and more lead me to wanting to become a pediatrician. It also shows the way I my attitude has changed throughout the class by learning about what kind of person I want to be when I go into the medical field because I don't want to be the person who reads off their patients charts and shows no sign of emotion, I want to be the person who will actually care when you are there and treats you well medically and emotionally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment